Tuesday, March 22, 2011

sanity

i was in the middle of writing my final report when melancholy strikes me and i decided to post something

it's just one week away from the first draft submission and i'm still struggling with my experiment. and my prof is currently in korea. but anyway i just write what i can, and give my best.

okay so this is the point. as deadline drawing near, i feel pressure all over me. i realized i became more reserved nowadays. i kept things for my self, and i preferred not to talk rather than saying something unpleasant cos ive been saying sharp words and i didn't think the person i talked to was an open to criticism. and i was kinda avoiding conversation about fyp and report stuff, basically i just dont like being asked 'hows the progress etc'

but thankfully, on the other side, the conditions make me realize that i have ppl around me that i can go to to keep me sane. hail bbm :p .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

THE SUPERGIRL.

maria magdalena. 21.
a dreamer with crazy imaginations.
living in a faraway place on this tiny little dot


CHAT WITH ME, SUPERGIRL



Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog

THE SUPER FRIENDS.

amelia suwito
astrid amelia
febrina aryani
gibran limijaya
janette suherli
jeanette karina

MEMORIES



Supergirl- Reamonn


Designer: Melancholyy-
BaseCode: f-urballs
Image: Because I'm a supergirl