Wednesday, May 11, 2011

my last exam period

i hope this is my last exam period in NTU. amen. currently I am left with two more exams, both of them are core modules and need memorizing. honestly i was a bit worried about my first exam, fundamentals of management. i thought i studied enough from books and lecture notes, but anyway the exam was more to application. I did all the questions, the time was quite short until my handwriting became very ugly. i didnt really sure with my answer tho, and last time the lecturer said 1 of 3 who took this module fails last sem. and it made me down psychologically. especially since i am the thinking type that can think unpredictable thing. really.

so these few days ive been thinking about it. and im getting anxious though i realized that nothing i could change. what's over is over. anyway ive tried my best and let God do the rest. the situation will be different if I didn't put enough effort, but this time, trust me, I studied for this module since Im going for grade point for my minor, and please dont let it ruin my future. to think about it again, the lecturer never mentioned who failed. was it those ppl SU-ing the course or those going for grade points? ha! since if u SU the course then u wont bother to study that much. anyway it is also my fault that i think too far. i will graduate. amen.

*SU means that u dont really take the grade, it is whether u pass the course or not.

and here is my plan for after exam and after fyp presentation
-back to lab and finish my experiment. yes i'm still doing experiment and i still have one URECA paper to submit. and my sup also aims for publishing paper this time. okay we'll see
-i donno when but i definitely will go back home for few weeks and spend my holiday
-applying visa. finally my I-20 has been processed!
-applying for housing and stuff
-convocation!!!!!!!!!

i will still stay in singapore until around end of june. and i have planned some singapore trip. by myself. haha i'm ashamed that ive been living here for four years and yet i havent really explored singapore. and i must do it before leaving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

THE SUPERGIRL.

maria magdalena. 21.
a dreamer with crazy imaginations.
living in a faraway place on this tiny little dot


CHAT WITH ME, SUPERGIRL



Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog

THE SUPER FRIENDS.

amelia suwito
astrid amelia
febrina aryani
gibran limijaya
janette suherli
jeanette karina

MEMORIES



Supergirl- Reamonn


Designer: Melancholyy-
BaseCode: f-urballs
Image: Because I'm a supergirl